Sunday, April 6, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 96: HANDBAGS AND THEN SOME



Micro version of my backpack. Yee!


DAY 96 | This is a pretty bland photo but how cute is my mini backpack? Imagine it in full scale with crazy and poppy prints, a few pockets here and there and bits of leather to sophisticate-it-up a notch. Could you imagine me being one of those designers who also produces a handbags range? Who would be up for that? I'd be following in the footsteps of Chanel, Proenza Schouler and Alexander Wang. Exciting! Though it seems like my career status has broadened from: womenswear to menswear, blogger, journalist, photographer, social-media enthusiast, accessories designer...what else can I add? xxx

P.S. Project 365 will be changing its format in the next week or so. Which means more room for other posts and such! Stay tuned.

3 comments: