Saturday, April 5, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 95: RAINBOW CONNECTION - OR NOT?


Pretty colourful things to come!


DAY 95 | When I was researching handbags at the various Paris Fashion Weeks, I realised two things: 1) there were tonnes of clutches; 2) there was a lack of clutches in vibrant, poppy, bright colours. I asked myself - why? Why weren't there any fashionistas sporting a rainbow-chic handbag or clutch? Why did they favour the leather luxury item so much? Honestly, I am not a huge fan of leather so I got bored of seeing leather-leather-leather 20 times in a row. I say, enough is enough! Besides my interest in the minimalism look (perhaps I'm just lazy and need a uniform), I am willing to go the extra mile by wearing a colourful handbag - or in my case, by designing my own range. The paint swatches above are my first few digital print options. What do you think? I'm ready to conquer the world with my colourful printed accessories! Watch out PFW! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment