Thursday, March 27, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 85: LEATHER HEAVEN

 

So much leather!

DAY 85 | I'm being one of those bloggers now who has to apologise when she doesn't blog as often as promised. But really, I am genuinely sorry! As soon as I got home last night, I feel asleep and slept for 14 hours straight (the flower & garden show made me that exhausted). But fear not, I have some pictures I'd like to show. Yesterday morning, I went to Lefflers & Son, a supplier of leather for a handbags excursion. It is literally leather heaven. But as soon as I entered, I didn't feel excited to use it. Not that I don't like leather but I just didn't feel it. You know when you see something and it just doesn't feel right? It was one of those moments. Perhaps it was because of the smell, the lack of colours I wanted or the poor Zebra skin I saw. All I know is that I left me more confused because I have no idea what to do for my handbags assignment! At the moment now, I'm thinking of making a backpack and clutch, in a custom made print in cotton or linen and using some leather trims. It's all up in the air really xxx

P.S. I really need to work on my blog!!! I need a blog makeover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment