Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 84: THE MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL FLOWER AND GARDEN SHOW - IS FINALLY HERE!



My work of art now on display!


DAY 84 | It's alive! My fashion floral display is now officially up on display at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show 2014. You would think it would take a semester's worth to design this but it actually took 3 weeks to develop a concept and produce a folio and just 2 days to put it all together. 2 DAYS! By 4pm, my class & I were all happy that we at least had something up. It astonishes me that in literally 48 hours, we were able to come up with such diverse and creative pieces of art. Or floral fashion to be precise. My design didn't exactly match up on what I envisioned it to be but it was really close! I'm just proud that I could tick off one of my life long goals! History was made. xxx

Check out the RMIT Fashion x MIFGS Floral in Fashion display at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show 2014 from March 26 - 30 at the Royal Exhibition Centre, Carlton, Melbourne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment