Tuesday, March 18, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 77: ILLUSTRATION INSPIRATION

DAY 77 | Sketching flowers isn't easy. I mean, there are so may types with various textures and colours - it's hard to get it right! So when it come down to illustrating my final design for the flower and garden show, in all honesty, I think I struggled! I don't normally sketch out floral dresses so this isn't exactly my forte. And in saying that, sketching or illustrations isn't really either. I'm thinking of re-doing the below drawing as mixed media illustration board so I guess we'll see how I go with that...but at the moment, I have the sudden urge to illustrate and make pretty artwork. I want to do the illustration elective next semester! Right now, all the images on Pinterest are giving me so much inspiration! xxx



Going to try and do this again as a mixed media collage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment