Saturday, March 15, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 73: PURPLE SUNSETS



If only it would rain, purple rain!

DAY 73 | It's week two of uni already and I am about to have a panic attack. To sum it up, uni assignments are pretty much consuming my life once again and this means no social life or free time whatsoever! (Working hard on the flower and garden show, of course!) I no doubt enjoy fashion school but when you love and care for something as much as I do, you just want to be the best and it can stress you out entirely. It's safe to say, resting on my laurels is never an option! The only time I can feel relaxed is when I take a 5 minute break, open my window and view the beautiful sunset. I don't know what it is with me and sunsets, but I just love them. It's as if, life slows down and stops - for a tiny bit xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment