Thursday, March 13, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 72: WITH NATURE

DAY 72 | So here I am, with nature, grabbing all sorts of branches I could find. No, I am not going camping!  These branches will be used for my Flower & Garden show project! I'm pretty excited that it's finally coming together now. But there is still so much to do. My portfolio is due next week, I need to figure out how this will actually stay together on a mannequin and I still have find more plants/flora/fauna to use. These days I am constantly looking at gardens, plants on the sidewalks or random trees and seeing if they will work for my design. I swear every plant or flower that comes my way, I will observe and analyse for a good 10-15 minutes (I look like a weirdo doing it as well). Who knew I would be doing this in fashion school?! xxx


In the Woods... 


Might also use these pine cones.


No comments:

Post a Comment