Thursday, March 13, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 71: PEOPLE WATCHING AND SKETCHING

DAY 71 | When your tutorial is cut short and you have 3 hours to spare...what do you do? Procrastinate. That seems like the worst suggestion I could ever give you (don't try this kids) but when the library is majorly packed, make sure you have a plan B! For example, in my case, actually doing homework ended up being a failure, so I opted to sit in front of the state library with my friends Nyssa and Emma and sketch some handbags. My other suggestions are reading a good book, finding new coffee spots or people watching. Might sound stalkerish but it is actually quite amusing, especially when you observe what outfit's people wear. Note: observing other people's handbags is actually my homework! xxx



 Need to practice my sketching!

No comments:

Post a Comment