Monday, March 10, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 69: I'VE BEEN A BUSY BEE

DAY 69 | Nothing beats reading a good book and having a cup of tea to relax your mind. I so long for the "day off". But in my case, week 1 of uni has just passed and it looks like I'm already a busy bee. With meetings becoming more frequent now as I am launching a new blog (Remember how I said I have something exciting up my sleeve? To do with fashion? This it it!), group assignments here and there and the Melbourne International Flower Show coming up - I am already so tired! These days, tea pots and tea cups basically become my necessity and fuel when I'm doing my homework (for me, it's like a treat). And reading books or magazines is pretty much my research for new concepts and ideas. It's not free time for anymore. It's work work work. Ahhh! xxx


 Reading Spook by Mary Roach for my Transience studio. Flipping through the pages of Fashion Journal to find some handbag inspiration! Cups of tea on the side of course. And a pretty flower.

2 comments:

  1. The picture is so lovely Melissa. I know how it feels to be busy but as long as it's something you're interested in, then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! Ha yeah, I definitely love fashion school but it is crazy-hectic! At the end though, it's rewarding and I just want to do more. xx

      Delete