Saturday, March 8, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 66: MORE FLORA GALORE

DAY 66 | Yesterday was such a maniac of a day. Class, meetings, shopping for a birthday present, a bit of a break than a 21st at night...my days aren't usually this chaotic! So here is yet another delayed post (I'm sorry! I will try and be more on top of it next week) of a floral collage we did in my morning studio class. It was probably one of the most relaxing classes I have ever had! At this point in time, before the flower & garden show, we're looking at scale & proportion of flowers/plants and how it can be positioned on the body. This may be a typical silhouette but at least I got somewhere! This collage in particular reminds me of a furry outfit eskimos wear? Do you know what I'm saying? Anyway, here is also a flipagram I made. Pretty cool way to show your process! I just still have no idea what I'm making yet. Eeeep! xxx




 Such a cool app, hey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment