Tuesday, March 4, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 63: TRANSIENCE AND SKULLS

DAY 63 | You're probably wondering what my Transience studio is about? Making origami and watching David Attenborough documentaries doesn't quite explain it, does it? To be honest though, I am still figuring that out too. For homework, I had to do a bit of research and find the meaning behind it all (note: it is not tran-science!) So far, I have found "the state or fact of lasting only for a short time". Now, I know it may be confronting but I can't help to think about death and its beautiful yet haunting representation with skulls. I am already obsessed with skulls (this one below guards my books!) so I kind of hope, in the most strangest and unique of ways, I can combine fashion, the conversation between life and death and skulls together. Very conceptual indeed xxx 



 I haven't named my skull yet but I may as well call him Skully!

No comments:

Post a Comment