Tuesday, March 4, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 62: FIRST DAY BACK AT UNI

DAY 62 | Apologies for my late post. I finished class at 9.30 last night so by the time I got home, I just wanted to go to bed! Basically my first day at uni had me at a morning lecture learning about masculinities and the evolution of the male facial hair (yes and yes), a major 6 hour break and then my design studio class at night, watching David Attenborough and making origami! Fun times right? Hehe. I actually didn't get into my first preference studio class but Transience was my 2nd and I will be participating in the flower & garden show! I don't know what the semester has in store for me but it sounds exciting! xxx



 Origami dress on mini mannequin!


Have to do origami in pretty paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment