Sunday, March 2, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 61: AN AFTERNOON AT THE HOW TWO LIVE BLOGGER WORKSHOP

DAY 61 | I think there is no denying I am a huge #fangirl of the How Two Live girls, Jess & Stef. So when I immediately saw they were running a HTL blogging workshop a part of VAMFF, I immediately emailed them right back! Luckily they had a spot and today, I spent the Sunday afternoon learning tricks of the trade. Even after the workshop finished, a couple of us stayed back to ask more questions which was undeniably generous and sweet of them. We even got off topic talking about I Scream Nails! Besides that, I also made a little request of asking them to wear my designs in the future. And with beaming smiles, they said yes! Ah! Go us Aussie fashionistas! Can't wait to work with these girls in the near future xxx 


1. I am so short 2. Look how tall they are! 3. The sweetest girls ever!


All the funds raised through the workshops went to the Big Brothers Big Sister's organisation, so it all lead to a good cause! 

No comments:

Post a Comment