Monday, February 10, 2014

SPRING LAMB SHEPHERDS PIE


You can check out the recipe here.

Remember how I said I would post the recipe I made for dinner the other night? Well - more like linking the source - finally I am doing it now! Although the pictures I took weren't as appealing so this recipe is from Jamie Oliver's site. The one I originally cooked was a basic lamb and rosemary pie with a short crust base, a puff pastry top and a bit of mint jelly in the meat mixture. This one is a little different with the mash potato on top but overall it is the same recipe. I think this shepherds pie variation looks equally as delicious! My pie was served with chutney which gave it a mixture of savoury and sweet flavours. I suggest you also serve it with a side salad so you can balance the protein and vegetable intake! Enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment