Thursday, February 20, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 51: FASHION BOOK HOARDER


This is only just a few of my fashion books!

DAY 51 | If I had to lay down an addiction confession, than it would be this: I am a...book hoarder. Actually, no. To be precise - a fashion book hoarder. You think one or two books would be enough to educate me on all things fashion but nope, I am quite the collector and I can't seem to get rid of my addiction! Besides fashion books, I also have my fiction novels like Harry Potter, my old Princess Diaries collection and a fan fare (I mean lots) of magazine piles. I don't know the exact number but lets just say I have loads of books. This even becomes harder now since I am decorating my room, I have to decide where I can them all! I might need to create a little library now or sell some off...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment