Friday, February 14, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 44: KING KONG LIVE ON STAGE



Sneaky picture towards the end! 

DAY 44 | Got home late last night so pretty much went straight to bed...but this is worth the wait writing because I saw King Kong and it was ahhhmazing! I'm still trying to get my head around how they managed to puppet the giant gorilla, produce all the insane visual effects and keep up the energetic performances. It was completely mind blowing and truly incredible to watch. Nyssa, Tash and I agreed that we made a great decision to go last minute! With only two more days to go until the Melbourne season closes and moves off to New York, I would totally recommend you watch it if you have a spare moment! If you are a theatre geek like I, you will love it. Trust me. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment