Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 42: MUSICAL MEMORIES



Taking a picture of  a picture. How genius! But look at my so avant-garde and bohemian outfit.  Street style worthy? I was also rocking the pink hair back then!

DAY 42 | My uni friends and I have just bought our tickets to see King Kong and I am beyond excited! I haven't seen or performed in a musical production for the longest time so it is definitely giving me nostalgic thoughts. Don't laugh but the musical I performed in was in fact called Urinetown. Yep! If you break it down, it is actually a pun: Ur-in-town/You're in town - get it? Hehe. It was probably one of the best things I had done during high school though. Why can't life be a musical? xxx

P.S. What should I wear to see King Kong? 

No comments:

Post a Comment