Monday, February 10, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 41: COLOURFUL GLASS MOSAIC AT THE NGV


 My future house will have a glass ceiling like this.

DAY 41 | I am in a bit of a rush right now (I'm going to IKEA to buy a new desk for my new studio space!),  so I will bend the rules a little here and post this instead. Spotted this colourful glass mosaic ceiling at the NGV yesterday. I keep forgetting this even exists despite me going to the NGV numerous times. I love all the colour, patterns and the miniature shapes created to form it. Sometimes you just need to pay a little more attention to what Melbourne has to offer. It's things like this that make Melbourne, Melbourne. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    You’ve got a new fan.

    Have a nice day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Kelly! I will definitely follow you back.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete