Sunday, February 9, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 39: CHOC FRUIT TART & ICE BISCUIT


Choc fruit tart or ice biscuit?

DAY 39 | Attempted to bake a chocolate fruit tart although I accidentally put it into the freezer for too long...so it resulted into an ice-biscuit - if there is ever such a thing. It was actually really delicious considering it still tasted pretty good, the weather was boiling and anything cool (like an icey-pole) would have satisfied my tastebuds. Perhaps accidental cooking is meant to be. I mean that's how they invented things like popcorn, right? Just make sure it doesn't taste gross or it isn't burnt! (I was lucky today) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noor! Oh my god, I love your blog!! You have the coolest outfits. I'm so inspired to do more outfit posts now. Ah. But thank you! Definitely following you back. xxx

      Delete