Friday, February 7, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 38 : OH MY GOD! FLASHBACK FRIDAY MUCH?


Holy guacamole! 

DAY 38 | Some things never really change. My love for dresses? Still going. The awkward stance? I do this whole fifth ballet position now. My red hat obsession? I had no idea! Had a browse through my albums, found this and I just had to post! Even though I use to rock the maxi dresses as a baby fashionista, my habits have not died hard.  What else do I love? Oh! I still love to wear patterns. I still have a collection of quirky socks including polka dot ones. And I still can't believe I fond over big red hats. Weird! I think I was born for this! Happy Flashback Friday xxx

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your blog!!
    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Nathalie! Following you right back love xxx

    ReplyDelete