Wednesday, February 5, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 36: FUN TIMES IN IKEA


My bedroom. Just kidding! I love the spaces in Ikea. Wish I could work there! 

DAY 36 | Ikea is an adults playground. I swear, I can live in there if I wanted to. On the serious side, I have been thinking of converting my wardrobe space into a desk area - by taking off the doors and shoving a desk inside. And then create an open wardrobe for my clothes. That way it becomes more accessible and convenient! So today was not a general browse. It was serious business! Dad did mention that I could turn the current sewing room/shoe area into my own room though. I'm usually either on my tiny desk or on the dining table to do my pattern making work and I hate moving around the house so much! Found some great options, need to clarify some measurements and I am nearly on a roll! Looks like I'll be creating a little studio space instead. But still need makeover my bedroom! Ah! xxx


I want these lights in my room.

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly why I'm not allowed to go to Ikea. I'd crawl into one of the beds and never leave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha exactly! I was so depressed when I left the store because I couldn't take everything home. I just wanted to stay! x

    ReplyDelete