Sunday, February 2, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 33: PARIS EXCITEMENT ON MY PHONE


Seeing this makes me want to watch The Devil Wears Prada tonight!

DAY 33 |  Perhaps I am cheating a little here but this since I am taking the February Photo Challenge (which I may not even fully do anyway), day two meant I had to lock-screen my phone. The picture I have at the moment is of the Eiffel Tower taken by none other than Paris in Four Months. So technically, yes it is not my photo. But do you really care anyway? It is certainly pretty and every time I look at my phone, it gives me inspiration, joy and excitement for my upcoming trip. I know I point it out every so often but it is almost 4 and a half months before I go. I'm planning to post my journey of travelling to Paris right here daily on this blog but I'm still working on it. Check in here for updates but let the countdown begin! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment