Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SILVER GREY PREDICTIONS



I still can't believe Karl Lagerfeld approved the "sneaker with the couture" combo at Chanel's latest Paris HC showing's for spring 2014. But who am I kidding? Karl is one of those guys who would probably bungee jump because he really is a dare devil. Except, instead of doing the whole extreme sport thing, he would combat it in fashion voluntarily. In the runway however, there were a lot of silver/grey sightings within the lace, the trims and overall tweed signature pieces. I'm predicting this could be a trend in the next coming months as well as crossing over to the interior side of things.  What do you think? This is only the beginning of my research but look out for my College Dormista post in the next few weeks. I might just base it around this. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment