Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 7: ME AND MY TOMS


Outside in the backyard with my TOMS shoes.

DAY 7 | Today was a simple day. I woke up, worked at Sportsgirl, came home, took a nap...and now having my dinner and blogging for the rest of the night! Nothing much too it. I was trying to figure out what to photograph today until I realised how awesome my shoes were. Working at Sportsgirl means standing up for most of the shift, therefore meaning I need comfy shoes to support my poor tired feet. What do I wear to fix that? TOMS. You have probably seen my previous post on them and so you would know by now how much I love them. They support the arch of my foot which reduces pain in my feet. I sometimes feel like I am walking on air because they are that comfy. Plus they have really cute designs. I guess this is just a post confessing my deep love for a pair of shoes!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment