Monday, January 6, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 6: BAKING CUPCAKES


We made Lemon Lime and Bitters Cupcakes. Find the recipe, here! 

DAY 6 | Today I spent the day baking cupcakes with my friend Anukshi aka. Bugs. Bugs and I went to high school together but as our school was huge, we never really had the chance to get to know each other. So after constantly seeing each other at our friends 21st's, we decided to catch up for coffee and spend a day doing what we both love: baking! It was a cute way for us to bond. I can't lie though, this baking session was 6 months in the making as we both were busy with uni, work etc. It was nice though to finally have some free time, hang out with a fellow classmate and get to know them more. I also found out that Bugs is a tea lover like I! Now I am just wondering whether I have anything else in common with the other 300 people (in my year level alone) I went to school with. Yes, my school is that big.  

Catch up from the Class of 2009 anyone? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment