Sunday, January 26, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 26: SKYPING


My adorable grandparents!


DAY 26 | Besides a quiet shift at SG since it is Australia Day, was suppose to go out and see the tennis afterwards at Federation Square but since Asian families like to do this thing of "spontaneously dropping by your house" for some catching up/bonding, I couldn't really get out of this situation! So tonight, that leaves me to an early Chinese New Year celebration at home, a feast aka dinner and watching the tennis in the comfort of my own living room. Between work and preparing for our guests to come over, had time to Skype with my family in Sydney.  I think this was the highlight of my day. How cute are my grandparents? Happy Australia Day and Chinese New Year everyone! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment