Saturday, January 25, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 25: GRANDMA SATURDAYS AND TEMPLE RUN


Temple Run (not the game!)


DAY 25 | Saturday is the usual work from 12.30-5.30 and do something chill at night kind-of-day. Honestly, I don't do much on a Saturday night. I'm one those 22-year-old girls who really is a grandma, ya know? I favour reading a book, drinking tea or knitting! And with going out Friday night and plans on Sunday night too (plus my brother is returning from South Korea tomorrow morning), I favoured to skip the 3-night-in-a-row-outings for a quiet one at home and prepare for his welcome home. It really is also strategic with my plans to save and alI l! So, ended up going to temple straight after work for a mini food fair then back home preparing for Chinese New Year celebrations tomorrow. Right now, while typing this, I am drinking tea and searching a recipe for a dessert I need to make for CNY. Grandma Saturday's it is xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment