Thursday, January 23, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 23: THROWBACK THURSDAY TO SYDNEY


Darling Harbour in Sydney 

DAY 23 | I've been asked by my editor Amy to give some recommendations about Sydney, like where to go to grab coffee, best locations for street-style people watching, hidden gems in the city and stuff like that. Luckily I go to Sydney often because I have family who live there so it wasn't too hard to put my thinking cap on. Although, I have dug up a bit more research and found some new exciting places that I'm even eager to go to now! It's probably a good time to plan a quick trip then xxx

And since it is rightfully Throwback Thursday, here is a photo diary of my last trip about a year and a bit ago.


Tarts at this French cafe I forgot the name of but it's in The Rocks.


Mango tart!


So frenchie decor!


One of the cafes I went to in Paramatta (once I get the name I will upload another post)


Interior at State Theatre


The time I saw Boys II Men, live!


After concert dessert at Mizuya.



Gallery hopping at Museum of Contemporary Art, Circular Quay.


Sydney Victoria Building windows


A glance of Sydney Harbour Bridge


Sydney Opera House on a rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment