Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 21: BUTTON SIGHTINGS


Buttons, buttons, buttons. 

DAY 21 | I'm already going through fashion withdrawals right now. I mean, I can't believe I am saying this but I miss uni! I love that after a good solid break, I can come back to designing with loads more inspiration and new innovative ideas. Fashion school isn't your most typical uni education. When others are wanting to desperately get away from their work, I just want to do more! Or perhaps that is just me? Anyway, today was kick-starter to my inspiration zone though. Drove to Glenferrie Road in Malvern to check out some of the fabric stores. There wasn't many down there although there was this cute button shop. Besides selling buttons, they also have all your sewing necessities and heaps of yarn balls and knitting gear. I'm already thinking of knitting a top and making a skirt for myself.

On the topic of fashion school though, on my Tumblr , I have been receiving lots of questions about my course, the Bachelor of Design (Fashion) (Honours). If you want to ask a question about my course, what we do, how to apply, comment below or you can ask me via Tumblr. Or any of my social media platforms. Hopefully I can help! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment