Thursday, January 2, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 2: SICK DAY BUT DREAMING ABOUT PARIS


In my bedroom, reading. Also the images in the book: I swear, every part of Paris looks photogenic!

DAY 2 | Today I was suppose to bake some cupcakes with my friend Bugs but last night I felt unwell so instead I am at home, sick, in bed for almost half the day and resting on the 2nd day of the New Year. Not much of a start hey? BUT I am happily reading my Le Shop Guide: The Best of Paris for the Fashion Traveller book. I am already day dreaming of outfit posts, location scouting, shopping, eating croissants and baguettes and falling in love with a French man (maybe, who knows?) They say Paris affects you in the most positive way. I wonder how it will affect me? Well, I still have 6 months to go before I leave so I'll let you know around then xxx


Get your hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment