Sunday, January 19, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 19: THROWBACK WEEK + STREET STYLE SNAPS


One of my favourite detail shots.

DAY 18 | Today is Amy Levin's birthday. For all those who don't know who Amy Levin is; she is the founder/creative director of College Fashionista - the fashion website I am interning for. So in celebration of Amy's birthday aka. the coolest chic boss ever, I thought I would post up some of my favourite street style snaps. CF have given me a lot of opportunities I am thankful for. One of them is shaping me into becoming a better photographer. These photos are just among the first few I have taken as an amateur street style photographer. I don't know if I will venture into this field once I graduate but I guess it is a possibility! If only I can be in the ranks of Scott Schuman aka. The Satorialist and Bill Cunningham (my faves). xxx

A mini portfolio of my work! 

















All the original posts are up on collegefashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment