Saturday, January 18, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 18: THROWBACK WEEK + BE HAPPY


Found this at The Lovebird Cafe on High Street, Armadale last year. So nice to see these things!


DAY 18 | I basically was sent home early today because I am sick (yet again, boo!). Being sick is no fun. You have to eat bland food, take medicine and do boring things. Well, its not too bad if you're just sleeping, watching movies all day and reading good books! Rather than feeling sorrow, I'm trying to feel positive and happy. They do say happy endorphins can lead to a speedy recovery after all. So if you are in the same boat as me: "hold onto whatever makes you happy." And make sure you do this everyday of your life! At the moment, watching the Australian Open Tennis and drinking green rose tea is doing just that hehe xxx

Listening to | Happy by Pharrell Williams because I'm happp-pyyyyy! Oh how funny am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment