Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 14: THROWBACK WEEK + WEDDING

DAY 14 | I officially title this throwback week for Project 365. I was sorting through my phone earlier and I realise there are tonnes of photos I have that haven't seen the light of day aka. on Instagram/Facebook/Blogspot etc. Considering it is also heat wave week, I don't think I'll be leaving the house at all so that means 1. No photo taking 2. I may as well recycle old photos right? I am bending the rules a little here but who said I couldn't shake things up? 


WHAT I WORE | In the morning: A Sportsgirl x Sara Phillips Dress, Rubi Boots, Forever New Belt, Sunnies and a Sportsgirl mini satchel.

I also realised I haven't posted an OOTD for a while so here is one. As per usual, I decided my outfit last minute and wore this Sportsgirl x Sara Phillips dress for the morning tea ceremony. I bought it on Boxing Day and guess what? It was only $50! It was on sale and I have been eyeing the dress at work for a while so I couldn't resist. Because I am not relatively tall and this dress was quite long, I decided to add a belt to shorten it a little. It definitely made me look taller but I guess the boots helped that situation too. If I could give any style advice here, I suggest if you have tanned skin like I, wear cool coloured outfits like blue, aqua, purple, lilac or even the striking white. It's a nice contrast to your skin complexion and it definitely makes you stand out from the crowd. Enjoy the rest of the photo diary xxx




Congratulations Khar and Karen! 


Oh hi wedding cake!


...and tower of macarons!


Photo booth fun with my family! Hehe.


WHAT I WORE | At night, wore this Amber dress, Novo nude heels and Collette necklace.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment