Sunday, January 12, 2014

PROJECT 365 | DAY 12: THREE WORDS BESIDES "I LOVE YOU"



Words to go by!

DAY 12 | Took a shortcut through my old primary school today in order to visit my local shops. It was a strange feeling being back on familiar turf. I can't lie, primary school was a mixture of good and bad experiences. Certain things such as objects and areas reminded me of those moments. However, I walked by this mural I haven't seen before and I was lightened by the words it pictured: pride, confidence and optimism. Not only do kids need to know it is okay to be an individual at a young age but I hope adults know the same philosophy too. If only we had this when I was still there. Last time I remember it being a blank grey wall.  

Are there any words that gives you a confidence booster? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment