Friday, January 24, 2014

PARIS RESEARCH


Image courtesy of Paris in Four Months

Due to the rainy weather this morning, decided to stay home and continue my research about all things Paris (for my trip in June later this year). And oh my god! I think I am dying! Scoured through blogs such as How Two Live and Paris in Four Months and I swear, I am silently screaming in front of my laptop because of all my excitement! Everything looks so beautiful! Also been looking through Airbnb for potential apartments to stay in and even though we are most probably staying with relatives, I do want to convince my parents to stay in one of the shabby chic flats. They look amazing! So far I have just researched Le Marais and that has convinced me enough. But we still need to find a place in London so this rightfully becomes an excuse to look through pretty homes. Drooling! xxx

Project 365 | Day 24 to come this afternoon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment