Wednesday, December 18, 2013

OUT TO BRUNCH










Wearing: Vintage hat, Sportsgirl Cross Back Skater Dress Floral and Sportsgirl Black Beach Sandal Jellies. Photos taken by my friend, Carmaine.

If you want to know a little bit more about me, then you have to know that I love my brunch. I’m constantly searching for a new café to go to and trying out their menu. Today’s outing was to The Foodrinkery, which is a suburban café located in the backstreets of Burwood. It was my third time being there but besides what I ate yada yada (a post dedicated to the food will be up later this week!); I’ll show you what I wore! I wore this Sportsgirl floral cross back skater dress, which I adore. It has a cute 50s style cut (except less puffy at the bottom) and it fits around the waistline with ease. The floral print gives it a girly touch while the monochrome colour pallet is a classic. It pretty goes with anything! And because it was sunny, I decided to pair it up with my favourite red hat and my Sportsgirl jellies. You can wear a similar type of outfit to brunch, a picnic with friends or a casual date night with your special someone. When it gets colder, simply add on a cardigan and denim jacket for a nice casual contrast, stockings and a pair of boots. Voila!

xxx

PS. How lovely is this jacaranda tree? Drove past it and I had to take my picture under it!

No comments:

Post a Comment