Monday, December 16, 2013

CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT



Look at the colours! Amazing!

I have been a little MIA lately. Sorry readers. If you’re wondering where I disappeared to, I have been working at Sportsgirl with crazy shifts so if I’m not blogging, baking, DIY-ing or wondering the streets of Melbourne for cool snap shots, that is where I am! After a long weekend working though, I was able to spend some down time with my friends at the Jells Park Carols by Candlelight, which in fact was my first time attending. It was an amazing night though. We kind of had a picnic on our rugs, it wasn’t raining, the music was commendable but boy oh boy – what about the fireworks?! They were spectacular! Last year, they didn’t have them so I guess it was good timing I came along this time around. I was constantly taking photos and for a moment I thought, “You never know; this may just be inspiration for a collection, film or something.” I love it when creativity sparks when you least expect it. It was a lovely Sunday night indeed xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment