Friday, November 22, 2013

A VINTAGE POP-UP SHOP FOR TYPHOON RELIEF



With the many clothes I own, I have been meaning to sell them at the markets for some extra pocket money but I never got around to doing it. However, one of my uni friends and her circle are setting up a vintage pop-up shop in the city and I gladly joined to clear out my wardrobe and donate. It will also be a fundraiser for the Typhoon Relief for the Philippines through World Vision and S.T.A.M.P, so think of it like an exchange: whatever beautiful item you purchase, the proceeds will go to charity. There will also be live music and free baked goods on the day, so what a lovely day to spend your Saturday! Here are some further details:

WHEN | Saturday 23rd of November 2013.
TIME | 12 – 4pm
WHERE | Studio 277, Level 1, 277 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD 3000
(Just above Two Pocket Fair-trade Coffee)

        Some items I will be selling...

                  
                 Created swing tags too. 


See you there! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment